What problems should be paid attention to during the use of the tension sensor?
The tension sensor is a precise detection device. Today, the ocean sensor engineers briefly introduce what problems we need to pay attention to during the use process, so that we can reduce the failure of the tension sensor.
If you are a user, there are several factors to consider:
1. Prevent the tension sensor from coming into contact with corrosive or overheated things;
2. When measuring the liquid pressure, the pressure tap should be opened on the side of the process pipe to avoid sedimentation of the deposited material;
2. Prevent dross from depositing in the conduit;
4. When measuring the gas pressure, the pressure tap should be opened at the top of the process pipe, and the transmitter should also be installed in the upper part of the process pipe so that the accumulated liquid can be easily injected into the process pipe;
5. The pressure guiding tube should be installed in a place with small temperature fluctuations.
Through the above description, I hope to be helpful to everyone. Of course, the human factors in the production process have a certain impact on the quality of the tension sensor, so we must check the use of the equipment when purchasing the partner. The core team of Dayang Sensing is composed of Shenzhen Haiguii and domestic excellent technology research and development, production control and market personnel. You can rest assured that we have high-quality products and professional services, so that you have no worries.
Finally, Xiao Bian reminds you that if you don't use the tension sensor, you must place it well. Otherwise, it may appear to be damp. If it is serious, it will affect its accuracy, sensitivity and stability.