Torque sensor manufacturers teach you how to extend the life of dynamic torque sensors
Today, the Ocean Sensor Xiaobian is specifically for everyone to share about how to properly install the dynamic torque sensor to extend its service life.
1. According to the docking mode of the shaft and the length of the torque sensor, determine the spacing between the prime mover and the load, and adjust the distance between the axis of the prime mover and the load relative to the reference plane so that the coaxiality of their axes is less than Φ0.03mm , fixed prime mover and load on the reference plane.
2. Install the couplings on their respective shafts.
3. Condition the distance between the sensor and the reference plane so that its axis is less than Φ0.03 mm from the axis of the prime mover and the load, and the fixed sensor is on the reference plane.
4. Fasten the coupling and the device is completed.
First, the signal output and processing
1, the basic way of torque signal output
· Square wave signal, pulse signal.
· Voltage analog signal output or current analog signal output (one-way, stop torque measurement) can be customized according to each person's needs.
2, torque signal processing
· The output frequency signal is sent to the frequency meter or digital meter to directly read the frequency signal or voltage and current signals proportional to the torque.
· The frequency signal and torque are sent to the secondary instrument of the MCU, which will directly display the real-time torque value, RS232 communication signal, speed and output power value.
• Send the torque and speed frequency signals directly to the computer or PLD for processing.
Second, protection and maintenance
1. Grease the bearings on both sides of the torque sensor every other year. When adding grease, only open the bearing caps on both sides, put the grease into the bearing, and then install the two sides of the cover.
2. It should be stored in a dry, non-corrosive environment at room temperature of -20 ° C - 70 ° C.