How to maintain the micro pressure sensor will be better
Micro pressure sensor is a kind of sensor commonly used in industrial manufacturing. It is widely used in various industrial self-control environments, involving water conservancy and hydropower, railway transportation, intelligent building, production automation, machine tools, military, aerospace, petrochemical, electric power, oil wells. , ships, pipelines and other industries, then how do we do the maintenance work in the process of use so that its service life can be longer?
The following Ocean Sensors share tips for the maintenance of several miniature pressure sensors:
1. Prevent the deposition of dross in the conduit and contact the sensor with corrosive or superheated media.
2. When measuring the liquid pressure, the pressure tap should be opened on the side of the process pipe to avoid depositing slag.
3. When measuring the gas pressure, the pressure tap should be opened at the top of the process pipe, and the sensor should also be installed in the upper part of the process pipe so that the accumulated liquid can be easily injected into the process pipe.
4. The pressure guiding pipe should be installed in a place with small temperature fluctuations.
5. When measuring steam or other high-temperature medium, it is necessary to add a condenser such as a buffer tube (coil), and the operating temperature of the sensor should not exceed the limit.
6. When freezing occurs in winter, the sensor installed outside should adopt anti-freezing measures to prevent the liquid in the pressure-inducing port from expanding due to the volume of ice, resulting in loss of the sensor.
7. When measuring the liquid pressure, the installation position of the sensor should avoid the impact of the liquid (water hammer phenomenon), so as to avoid the sensor over-voltage damage.
8. When wiring, pass the cable through the waterproof joint or the winding tube and tighten the sealing nut to prevent rainwater from leaking into the transmitter housing through the cable.
Ok, today, Xiaobian introduces here. If you want to know more about the maintenance tips of miniature pressure sensors, you can call us.