What should you pay attention to when using the tension sensor?
Sensors are one of the most common instruments used in automated production applications. In automation engineering, mechanical sensors are the majority. The popular understanding of mechanical sensors is to use an instrument to convert invisible forces into electricity that people can easily read and analyze. signal. This kind of instrument is also a mechanical sensor. There are many kinds of mechanical sensors, tension sensors, load cells, pressure sensors, stress sensors, pin sensors, tension sensors, etc. These sensors have one thing in common that can handle invisible forces for electricity. Signals are divided into many types due to different ways of stress. Let's take a look at the following issues that need to be taken into account when using a tension sensor:
1. The sensor should be handled lightly, especially for small-range sensors that use aluminum alloy materials as elastomers. Any shock or drop caused by vibration is likely to cause large output errors. In addition, to protect the sensor outlet head, do not break
2. Design the loading device and the installation should ensure that the action line of the loading force coincides with the force axis of the sensor, minimizing the effects of the tilting load and the eccentric load.
3. To prevent chemical corrosion. Vaseline should be used to apply the outer surface of the tension sensor during installation. Avoid direct sunlight and extreme changes in ambient temperature. If it is unavoidable, install protective or mitigation devices.
4. In order to prevent the large current from directly damaging the sensor body and damage the sensor, it is forbidden to carry out the welding work after the sensor is installed. Whenever necessary, a bypass device made of copper braided wire should be added at both ends of the sensor loading device.
5. The cable should not be lengthened by itself. When it is really necessary to lengthen, it should be soldered at the joint and add moisture-proof sealant.
6. The cable of the sensor should be away from the strong power supply line or the place with pulse wave. If it is unavoidable, the cable of the sensor should be inserted into the iron pipe separately, and the connection distance should be shortened as much as possible.
7. In the case of high precision use, the sensor and instrument should be used after preheating for 30 minutes.
8. Sensor storage should be placed in a dry, ventilated, non-corrosive atmosphere.