Tension sensor manufacturers introduce their installation precautions
Do you know what needs to be paid attention to during the installation and use of the tension sensor? Let's take a look at the Shenzhen Rally Sensor manufacturers.
1. No matter what product you should handle, the tension sensor is no exception. Any impact or drop may cause some damage to its metering performance. If it is a large load cell, its weight will be very heavy, so be careful when handling or installing.
2. Horizontal adjustment: When the base is installed, it should be installed when the level is measured by the level meter. This is to make the load carried by the sensor in a consistent direction.
3. Determine the rated load of the sensor used according to the range selection of the tension sensor in its description.
4. The sensor casing, protective cover and lead joint are sealed and the user is not allowed to open.
5. Generally, when we install the tension sensor, we will apply a layer of Vaseline on the outside to prevent chemical corrosion. At the same time, we should avoid sun exposure.
6. When something unavoidable happens, be sure to install some equipment to protect or alleviate the problem.
7. Once the tension sensor is installed, do not perform welding operation on it. This is to avoid damage caused by large current directly passing through the sensor itself.
8. Add a bypass device made of copper braided wire at both ends of the tension sensor loading device.
9. It is best not to lengthen the cable cable by yourself. If it is really necessary to lengthen it, be sure to solder it at the joint, and do a good job of moisture-proof sealing.
10. The cable of the sensor should be away from the strong power supply line or the working environment with pulse wave. If it is really unavoidable, the cable of the tension sensor should be inserted into the iron pipe separately, and the connection distance should be shortened as much as possible.
11. To prevent the overload sensor system from being overloaded during the installation process, the general equipment has the standard of carrying. If the overload occurs, the equipment will be damaged. If it is serious, permanent damage may occur. Therefore, in normal working, we must set up the structural components for overload protection and fix the sensors.
12. If you want to use it in high precision, you must first use the tension sensor and the instrument for 30 minutes before using it.
13. The sensor should be placed in a dry, ventilated, non-corrosive atmosphere.
These are some of the notes that Xiaobian has summarized based on years of experience in the industry. I hope that everyone can help.