Application example of load cell in automatic detection system
To meet today's requirements for products and their manufacturing processes, we need to continuously improve quality and efficiency. With the automatic detection of system technology by force sensors, Ocean has helped customers achieve these two goals – and as always, value added.
The force sensor automatic detection system refers to 100% efficient inspection and sorting of series of parts through an automated inspection system – either on the production line or independently, especially for mass parts. The automatic inspection system can guarantee the quality of the parts and prevent the defective products. Not only that, but also the detection results obtained by the camera image processing technology can also find the potential of production optimization, so that the user can obtain additional added value.
In order to further study the testing tasks you have set up, we will conduct a feasibility analysis in the image processing laboratory.
Advantages of the automatic detection system:
1. Provide in-depth consulting services and conduct feasibility analysis of inspection tasks in our image processing laboratory.
2. 100% inspection of series parts.
3. Suitable for parts with large output and fast cycle.
4. Improve process reliability and optimize process efficiency.
5. Comprehensively record and transmit quality data to reduce quality costs.
6. Improve plant efficiency and reduce total cost of ownership (TCO).
7. Amortization (RoI).
In addition to the automated inspection range, Ocean also offers a laser marking system (flight marking) for a range of parts produced in flow. The system is designed to meet the requirements for product traceability. The system's professional software, high-performance industrial computer and high-efficiency control device enable direct access to the collected quality data, as well as statistical evaluation. Thanks to all these features, our automated inspection systems play a key role in the implementation of Industry 4.0.