How does a static torque sensor evolve into a dynamic torque sensor?
Torque sensors (also known as torque sensors, torque sensors, torque sensors, torque meters) are divided into two types: daily dynamics and static data. The daily dynamic torque sensor can also be referred to as a torque sensor, a torque sensor, a non-capacitor torque sensor, a rotational torque sensor, and the like. Torque sensors are used to test torque sensing on a wide variety of rotating or rotating mechanical components. The torque sensor converts the change in the state of the torque into a precise electrical signal. The torque sensor can be manufactured with a viscometer and an electric (pneumatic, hydraulic) torque wrench. It has the advantages of high precision, fast phase frequency, good reliability, and long service life.
The function of the ocean torque sensor, the classification of the torque sensor and the principle of too many articles to introduce, are said to be more general, the long-term stability of a torque sensor is a more important factor than the accuracy, the dynamic torque sensor is in the static torque Adding a digital circuit to the sensor and rotating it is as simple as that. It is for the evolution of on-site needs and practical applications.
The key characteristics of the torque sensor are as follows: it can measure the daily dynamic torque and the static fixed torque; its reliability is very good, the anti-interference performance is very strong, and the precision is very good; at the time of measurement, It is not necessary to adjust the front and back torque continuously every time; its data signal output can be selected according to your actual operation, whether it is a single pulse wave or a wave-square wave; its detection range is very wide: there are specifications of 0 to 1000Nm Can choose, some non-standard, such as: 20,000 Nm, 100,000 Nm, 1 million Nm can be customized, as a special degree of custom-made custom; its volume is very small, and the heavy controller can With the instrument panel again, it can be used separately. When it is applied, it only needs to be the +15V, -15V switching power supply shown by the power socket pin number, and it can output the single pulse wave with the impedance and distortion proportionally proportional or the like. Square wave frequency data signal, and it is very light, easy to install.
Torque sensor principle:
A toothed disc is mounted on both sides of the twisting shaft between the drive source and the load. They are equipped with two relative magnetoelectric controllers on the side. The structure of the magnetoelectric controller is shown in the figure. The test component of the controller is partly composed of an electromagnet, an electromagnetic coil and a transformer core. The magnetic induction line caused by the electromagnet is connected to the toothed disc. When the toothed disc rotates, the disc tooth surface causes the magnetic circuit to change magnetically, so the magnetic flux also changes greatly. The magnetic current is induced in the capacitor, and the frequency is equivalent to the number of teeth on the disk and the rotational speed. product.
When the torque effect is on the twisting axis, the magnetic induction operating voltages U1 and U2 output by the two magnetoelectric controllers have a phase difference. This phase difference is proportional to the twist angle of the twist axis. In this way, the controller can convert the twist angle caused by the torque into a phase difference electrical signal.
Torque sensor installation
Torque sensors, called torque sensors, torque sensors, torque sensors, and torque meters, are divided into daily dynamic and static data. The daily dynamic torque sensor can also be called torque sensor, torque sensor, and non-touch. Torque sensor, torque sensor, etc.
Torque sensors are tests for the perception of torsional torque on a variety of rotating or rotating mechanical components.
The torque sensor converts the change in the state of the torque into a precise electrical signal.
The torque sensor can be used in the production of viscometers, electric (pneumatic, hydraulic transmission) torque wrenches, which have the advantages of high precision, fast frequency response, good reliability and long life.
The torque sensor can be installed horizontally or vertically;
The coaxiality of the center line of the power equipment, controller and load machine equipment shall be less than Φ0.05mm;
Torque sensor installation process and regulations;
1. According to the coupling mode of the shaft and the length of the torque sensor, confirm the distance between the transmission and the load, adjust the distance between the center line of the transmission and the load relative to the reference point, so that the parallelism of their center line is lower than Φ0. .03mm, fixed fixed transmission and load at the reference point.
2. Install the couplings on the separate shafts.
3. Adjust the distance between the torque sensor and the reference point so that the parallelism between its centerline and the center line of the transmission and the load is less than Φ0.03mm, and the fixed fixed torque sensor is at the reference point.
4. Tighten the coupling and install it.
1. Power equipment, controllers, and load machines should be installed in a solid and basically to prevent excessive vibration. Otherwise, statistical data will be unstable and the precision of measurement will be reduced, resulting in damage to the controller.
2. Use a malleable pin coupling or rigid coupling to connect. In the case of large vibration or parallelism of more than 0.05mm, it is proposed to use a soft coupling and modify the needle bearing support frame at the left and right ends of the controller.
3. Adjust the base height and parallelism of the power equipment, load and controller separately, and the regulations are less than 0.05mm, and then fixed;
Application of natural environment: The torque sensor should be installed in the natural environment with working temperature of 0 °C ~ 60 °C, air humidity below 90%, no flammable, flammable and explosive. Not suitable for installation in a natural environment with strong interference signals.