What are the characteristics of the weighing control instrument?
The weighing control instrument used in the electronic weighing instrument belongs to the category of precision instruments. Installation, use and maintenance must be carried out in accordance with the requirements in the manual to ensure that the instrument is safe, normal and accurate. Otherwise, the instrument may be damaged or shorten its life.
Parts and boards can corrode themselves, which can cause the instrument to be scrapped over time. Even an instrument with anti-corrosion function will have the same effect if the seal is not tight.
1. Lightning protection: The electronic weighing instrument belongs to the weak current system and is vulnerable to lightning strikes and damaged parts. Lightning enters the instrument mainly from two aspects: from the power line and through the signal line from the weighing platform in normal weather, the operator only needs to operate the power switch, but in the case of possible short-range lightning strikes, the instrument power plug must be unplugged And scale signal cable plug. It is best to take lightning protection measures, such as adding surge protection devices to the instrument power circuit.
2. Strong power protection: The live wire of the power supply above 220 volts is accidentally connected to the weighing platform, or the weighing platform is used as the ground wire. Welding on the weighing platform can damage the instrument.
3. Cleaning: In an industrial environment, dust may accumulate or be contaminated in the outer casing of the instrument. In the event of power failure, it must be cleaned frequently with a damp cloth. However, care should be taken not to wipe the display window with solvents such as alcohol, as this will reduce the light transmission and blur the display.
4. Anti-static: Once the instrument is damaged, it must be repaired in order to speed up the transmission. Some units like to remove the printed circuit board of the meter and send it by express mail, which causes anti-static problems. When picking up the printed circuit board, hold the four corners of the board and do not touch the area with the integrated block pins. It is easy to damage the integrated circuit block because of electrostatic shock. The printed circuit board should be removed immediately into the shielding bag. If there is no shielding bag, it can be wrapped in a regular newspaper. If the circuit board is conveniently placed on a highly insulated table, it may damage the board. When you receive a repaired printed circuit board and need to reinstall the meter, you should also pay attention to anti-static.
5. Anti-vibration: When transporting the instrument, it is best to put it in the original box or take appropriate anti-vibration measures.
6. Explosion protection: If the instrument is used in a composite or intrinsically safe explosion-proof system, the relevant explosion-proof regulations should be observed.
7. Responsibilities: The electronic scale is a relatively advanced weighing system that should be operated and maintained by trained personnel. At present, most scales determine the function and performance of the scale through parameter setting and correction on the software. Once these parameters are arbitrarily changed, the accuracy and functionality of the weighing may be affected (eg, no printing or no communication, etc.). Therefore, it is also important to determine the respective responsibilities of the operators and maintenance personnel.
8. Installation: Typically, the instrument should be placed in a clean, dry, ventilated and suitable temperature environment. The position of the instrument should be fixed and should not be moved frequently, otherwise the internal leads of the signal cable plug may fall off and cause a malfunction.
9. Power supply: Most of the weighing control instruments use 220 VAC power supply. After the voltage is allowed to be 187-242 volts, please remember to measure the voltage before the power supply to the meter. Failure to connect a 380 volt power supply to the meter may result in damage. Where the power supply voltage fluctuates greatly, a good performance regulator (such as a continuous wave AC parameter regulator) should be provided to ensure the normal use of the instrument. Do not use the same power outlet with strong interference sources (such as motors, bells, fluorescent lamps) to prevent the instrument from displaying unstable values (such as HAWK meters). ) is AC / DC dual-use. When loading dry batteries, pay attention to the leakage of battery liquid, which may damage the instrument. When the battery is not powered for a long time, remove the battery.
10. Grounding: The weighing control instrument should be connected to a well-connected grounding wire (grounding resistance < 4 ohms, the grounding wire should be as short as possible). The grounding wire has a dual function: it protects the personal safety of the operator and has important anti-interference. Function, can ensure the stable operation of the instrument. Connect the ground wire to the power outlet of the instrument. If the instrument ground wire is connected to a common high-voltage protective ground wire, it may cause power interference to the instrument and fluctuate the display value of the instrument. The ground connection points should be checked regularly for good contact. Because of the long time, oxidation, corrosion and other conditions at each connection point will make the instrument virtually ineffective.
11. Sunscreen: Avoid direct sunlight on the black casing of the instrument, otherwise the working environment of the instrument may exceed the rated temperature range and be damaged.
12. Waterproof: Generally speaking, although the humidity of the working environment of the instrument can reach 95%, it is stipulated that condensation will not occur. In addition to special stainless steel casing instruments with waterproof function.
13. Anti-corrosion: Corrosive substances cannot penetrate into the instrument, otherwise the device on the board will be damaged.
Previous: No Information